Admenta 10 mg Tablet
Uses of Admenta 10 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Alzheimer’s diseaseAdmenta 10 mg dosage is used to improve symptoms of and slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, a condition characterized by a decrease in the ability to think, learn, communicate, or handle daily activities.
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and Drowsiness
- Irregular heart beat
- Rapid weight gain/loss
- Tingling of hands or feet
- Nausea and vomiting
- Body pain
When not to use?
Contraindications of Admenta 10 mg Tablet
AllergyThis Admenta 10 medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to memantine or any other components present along with it.
Missed DoseTake the missed dose of Admenta 10 mg as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose of this Medicion. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose. If several doses are missed than consult with your doctor and reinitiate the treatment as per the doctor’s instructions.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– This admenta 10mg uses medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant women. it must be used only when necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks.
– This Admenta medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the drug based on your clinical condition.
– This admenta 10mg tab medicine should be used with caution in patients with genitourinary conditions due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects.
Use in pediatrics
– This Admenta 10 mg medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents.