WHY HIMALAYAN HEALING SHILAJIT ?
What makes this Shilajit the best amongst others is that it comes to you directly from the origin. We produce our Shilajit Fresh per every order in World’s Highest Himalayas unlike others who have stock waiting on shelves since months. This is what makes our Shilajit special and Truly Authentic! You can be sure that it has not been made commercially with added Energy Fillers, processed or altered in laboratories in USA, Europe or elsewhere to achieve any specific standard taste, color or texture for profitable gains! You get it 100% Natural & Organic, though it has been carefully purified and Lab Tested for all harmful substances in Australia and USA’s leading Labs specialized in Expert Analysis of Contamination in Food, Water, Soil, Dietary and Herbal Supplements. (Lab Reports Available in Product Safety Section).
Missing a dose
Overdosage of Shilajit Gold Capsule
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of shilajit gold ayurvedic medicine please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Expired Shilajit Gold Capsule
- Taking a single dose of expired Shilajit Gold Capsule is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Storage of Shilajit Gold Capsule
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard shilajit gold effects