Dizone 250 mg Tablet
Uses of Dizone 250 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Alcohol dependenceThis Dizone 250 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic alcoholism or alcohol dependence caused by the long-term uncontrolled use of alcohol.
- Dark colored urine
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Change in taste/ Metallic taste
When not to use?
Contraindications of Dizone 250 mg Tablet
HypersensitivityThis Dizone dosage is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to disulfiram or any other components present along with it.
Missed DoseIf you miss a dose of Dizone 250 mg Tab, take the missed dose as soon as you remembered. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed doses.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact with your doctor immediately in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– This Dizone 250 mg medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this Dizone 250 mg medicine.
– This Dizone 250 mg drug is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this Dizone 250 mg medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the medicine based on your clinical condition.
– Do not consume alcoholic beverages or medicines containing alcohol for at least 12 hours before starting therapy with Dizone 250 mg Tablet and for several weeks after stopping the therapy. Consumption of alcohol during this time period may cause severe side effects.
– This dizone 250 mg uses may cause drowsiness or dizziness. It is advised that you do not perform any activities that require high mental alertness like driving a vehicle or operating machinery during treatment with this medicine.