Donep 10 MG Tablet
Uses of Donep 10 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Alzheimer’s diseaseDonep 10 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease which is a progressive brain disorder characterized by memory loss.
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Trouble sleeping
- Muscle cramps
- Frequent urination
- Weight loss
- Unusual bleeding
- Join pain
When not to use?
Contraindications of Donep 10 MG Tablet
AllergyNot recommended in patients with known allergy to Donep 10 Tablet.
Missed DoseTake the missed dose of your medicine as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed doses.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– This donepezil 10 mg dosage medicine is not recommended for pregnant women unless necessary. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this Donep medicine.
– It is not known whether this Donep 10 mg medicine is excreted in breast milk. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this Donep medicine.
– This donepezil 10 mg benefits medicine is known to increase the gastric acid secretion and may increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. Inform the doctor if you have any symptoms of blood in stools and burning stomach. An alternate medicine should be considered based on your clinical condition.
– This donepezil 10 mg tablets is known to cause generalized convulsions.
– The safety and efficacy have not been established in patients younger than 18 years.