Description Of Eriacta 100 MG
Uses of Eriacta 100 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Erectile DysfuntionEriacta 100 MG Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertensionEriacta 100 mg is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Major & minor side effects for Eriacta 100 MG Tablet
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis.
- Observed in a small fraction of population.
When not to use?
Contraindications of Eriacta 100 MG Tablet
AllergyEriacta 100 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
Nitrate containing medicineseriacta 100mg sildenafil is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
RiociguatEriacta 100 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
OverdoseContact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Warnings for special population
– This Eriacta medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
– The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.