Isotroin 10 mg Capsule
Uses of Isotroin 10 MG Capsule
What is it prescribed for?
Acne vulgarisThis Isotroin 10 mg medicine is used for the prevention and treatment of severe and painful nodular acne.
- Bone and joint pain
- Bleeding from nose
- Scaling, burning, redness, and swelling of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Pain and tenderness of eyes
- Itchy and dry skin
- Heart burn
- Rectal bleeding
- Difficult or painful urination
- Increased thirst
- Increased heartbeat
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
When not to use?
Contraindications of Isotroin 10 MG Capsule
AllergyThis isotroin 10mg medicine is not recommended for use if you have a known history of allergy to tretinoin/isotretinoin/retinoids or any other component present in the dosage form.
Liver diseaseThis isotroin 10mg medicine is not recommended for use if you have an impairment of liver function.
Hypervitaminosis AThis isotroin 10mg medicine is not recommended for use if you have more than normal levels of vitamin A in the body.
Missed DoseSkip the missed dose of isotroin and continue with the regularly scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose of isotroin 10mg .
OverdoseContact a doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include a headache, dizziness, vomiting, stomach pain, tingling and stinging sensation of the skin etc.
Warnings for special population
– Use of this isotroin 10mg medicine by women are pregnant or suspecting a pregnancy is not recommended. It is advised to take extra precautionary measures and avoid intended or unintended pregnancy while using this isotroin medicine.
– Use of this Isotroin 10 mg medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended. Your doctor may prescribed suitable alternatives after assessing your medical condition.