About Ledifos Tablets
ledifos Tablet helps in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV). Ledifos drug is used in a combination with another drug, to prevent the spread of HCV throughout the body.
Patients who have liver issues, or kidney problems and are undergoing dialysis, are not advised the use of ledifos 90mg Tablet. Also disucss with your doctor about any other health issues you are suffering from and if you are taking any medicines to treat them.
This Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg medication is meant to be taken orally, either with food or without. Ledifos drug should be taken regularly, preferably at a particular time each day. Try not to miss any doses.
ledifos 90mg/400mg Tablet may be affect on a few common side effects such as irritation, pain in the muscles, diarrhea, headache, cough, and problems with sleep. By taking this medication Side effects that are less common but may occur none the less are loss of appetite, discontentment, dizziness and problems with concentration.
How should I take Ledifos Tablets?
This Generic sofosbuvir and velpatasvir is usually taken once per day for 12 weeks. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take Ledifos medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. You may take this Ledifos medication with or without food. Read the medication instructions or patient instructions provided with each medication you take.
Ledifos tablets Side Effects
ledifos online have a much better “side-effects” profile than previous interferon-based treatments. The most general side effects by taking this Ledifos medicine as given in the clinical studies include tiredness,headache, diarrhea, insomnia, loss of appetite and nausea.
Severe side effects with this medication might show allergic reaction signs like rashes, hives, difficulty in breathing, excessive itching, mouth swelling, tightness in the chest and cardiovascular problems. In case, you notice any of these side effects by taking this medicine, immediately go for medical attention.
Ledifos tablets Warnings
Ledifos Tablets have an extremely high cure rate so; Ledifos a perfect treatment for the majority of Hepatitis C patients.
- Don’t take Ledifos if you are suffering from the allergy of Ledifos active ingredients Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir.
- Don’t use buy ledifos if you are taking any medicines having drugs like Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, Elvitegravir, Carbamazepine, Rifapentine, Rosuvastatin, Tenofovir, Oxcarbazepine, Rifabutin, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, Simeprevir, Rifampin, Ritonavir or Tipranavir.
There are a few other conditions that you should discuss with your doctor. Ledifos tablet not necessary that these conditions make you stop taking Ledifos; however, you still need to get monitored closely. Inform your physician in case of any of the following terms applies to you:
- If you are breastfeeding, pregnant or planning to have pregnancy
- Tell your doctor ,If you are presently taking any prescribed or non-prescribed drugs, dietary supplements or herbal preparations
- If you are suffering from any kidney or liver problems by taking any of the medications.