WHAT Tadarise 2.5 mg IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
Tadarise 2.5 mg is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
Tadarise 2.5 mg belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation Tadarise 2.5 mg works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. Tadarise 2.5 mg will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Tadarise 2.5 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not tacking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Do not take Tadarise 2.5 mg:
• if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (‘nitrates’) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). Tadarise 2.5 mg tablet has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.
• If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
• If you have had a recent stroke
• If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
• If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Tadarise 2.5 mg or anyof the other ingredients of Tadarise 2.5 mg
Tack special care with Tadarise 2.5 mg:
S**ual activity carries a possible risk to patients with heart disease because it puts an extra strain on your heart. If you have a heart problem you should tell your doctor.
• The following are reason why tadalafil citrate may also not be sutaible for you. If any of them apply to you, talk to your doctor before you take the medicine:
• You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow), leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells) or any deformation of your pe**is.
• You have a serious liver or kidney problem.
You should not used Tadarise 2.5 mg together with any other treatments for erectile dysfunctions.
Tadarise 2.5 mg is not intended for use by women or by children under age of 18.
HOW TO TAKE Tadarise 2.5 mg
Always take Tadarise 2.5 mg exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
The recommended starting dose is one 2.5 mg tablet before s**ual activity. If the effect of this dose is too weak your doctor may increase the dose to 20 mg. In most cases, if you would take this medication daily, then your doctor might prescribe a lower dose of 2.5 mg to 5 mg a day. Tadarise 2.5 mg tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You may take Tadarise 2.5 mg with or without food.
You may take a Tadarise 2.5 mg tablet at any point in time from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours before s**ual activity. Tadarise 2.5 mg may still be effective up to 24 hours after taking the tablet. It is important to note that Tadarise 2.5 mg dosage does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not taking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
You should NOT take Tadarise 2.5 mg more than once a day.
Daily use of Tadarise 2.5 mg is strongly discouraged.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I MISS A DOSE?
Tadarise 2.5 mg is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. If you take it every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I TAKE OVERDOSE?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of tadalafil generic, seek medical attention immediately.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Memory loss, Back pain, Diarrhoea, Facial redness, Flushing, Headache, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Sore throat, Stomach upset