Pulmopres 20 mg
Pulmopres is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This pill is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
It belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 20 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation.
It works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of your blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function is important to note that Pulmopres 20 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation.
Do not take Pulmopres 20 mg when:
- if you are taking That types of any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This all are a groups of medicines (‘nitrates’) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). Pulmopres 20 mg dosage has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs.
• If you suffer from serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
• If you have had a recent stroke
• If you have a low blood pressure or an uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Tack special care with Pulmopres 20 mg:
- S**ual activity carries a possible risk to patients with the heart disease because it puts an extra strain on your heart.
- The following are reason why pulmopres 20 mg used for may also not be sutaible for you. If any of them apply to you, talk to your doctor before you take the medicine:
• You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow), leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells) or any deformation of your pe**is.
• You have a serious liver or kidney problem.
How To Take Pulmopres 20 mg
Always takeIt exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure. The recommended starting dose is one 10 mg tablet before s**ual activity. If the effect of this dose is too weak your doctor may increase the dose to 20 mg. In most cases, if you would take this Pulmopres 20 mg medication daily, then your doctor might prescribe a lower dose of 2.5 to 5 mg a day. This tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You may take It with or without food.
Common Side Effects
Memory loss, Back pain, Diarrhoea, Facial redness, Flushing, Headache, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Sore throat, Stomach upset.
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
OverdoseContact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.