Description of Tretiva 30 mg Capsule
Uses of Tretiva 30 MG Capsule
What is it prescribed for?
Acne vulgarisThis Tretiva 30 mg capsules are used for the prevention and treatment of severe and painful nodular acne.
- Bone and joint pain
- Bleeding from nose
- Scaling, burning, redness, and swelling of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Pain and tenderness of eyes
- Itchy and dry skin
- Heart burn
- Rectal bleeding
- Difficult or painful urination
- Increased thirst
- Increased heartbeat
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
When not to use?
Contraindications of Tretiva 30 MG Capsule
AllergyThis Tretiva 30 medicine is not recommended for use if you have a known history of allergy to tretinoin/isotretinoin/retinoids or any other component present in the dosage form.
Liver diseaseThis tretiva 30 mg tablets medicine is not recommended for use if you have an impairment of liver function.
Hypervitaminosis AThis Tretiva medicine is not recommended for use if you have more than normal levels of vitamin A in the body.
Missed DoseSkip the missed dose of Tretiva medicine and continue with the regularly scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseContact with your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include a headache, dizziness, vomiting, stomach pain, tingling and stinging sensation of the skin etc.
Warnings for special population
– Use of this Tretiva medicine by women are pregnant or suspecting a pregnancy is not recommended. It is advised to take extra precautionary measures and avoid intended/unintended pregnancy while using this medicine.
– Use of this tretiva 30 benefits medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended. Your doctor may prescribe suitable alternatives after assessing your condition.