WHAT Vidalista Black IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
Vidalista Black is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
Vidalista Black belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation Vidalista Black works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. Vidalista Black will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Vidalista Black 80 does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not tacking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
BEFORE YOU TAKE Vidalista Black
Do not take Vidalista Black:
- • if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (‘nitrates’) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). vidalista black 80 review has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.
• If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
• If you have had a recent stroke
• If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
• If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Vidalista Black or anyof the other ingredients of Vidalista Black.
HOW TO TAKE Vidalista Black
Always take Vidalista Black exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
The recommended starting dose is one 10 mg tablet before s**ual activity. If the effect of this dose is too weak your doctor may increase the dose to 20 mg. In most cases, if you would take this medication daily, then your doctor might prescribe a lower dose of 2.5 mg to 5 mg a day. vidalista black 80 mg tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You may take Vidalista Black with or without food.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Memory loss, Back pain, Diarrhoea, Facial redness, Flushing, Headache, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Sore throat, Stomach upset
Vidalista Black PRECAUTIONS
Your doctor will want to take your complete medical history before prescribing vidalista black 80 uk. Tell your doctor is you have cardiovascular issues, chest pain, heart disease, arrhythmia, heart attack, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, liver damage, kidney damage, ulcers, bleeding problems, cancer, sickle cell anaemia, or if your pe**is is anatomically deformed.