Description of Zepdon 400mg
Uses of Zepdon 400 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
HIV infectionZepdon 400 is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Major & minor side effects for Zepdon 400 mg Tablet
- Blood in urine
- Fast heartbeat
- Tightness of chest
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Redness of skin
- Upper right stomach pain
Missed DoseTake the missed dose OF Zepdon 400 mg as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
– This medicine raltegravir in pregnancy is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome
– This medicine should be used with caution since it may cause a Drug Rash with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) syndrome. Appropriate corrective measures may need to be taken or therapy may need to be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of myopathy or increase in serum creatine kinase levels due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of autoimmune disorders due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.