HomeHIVBuy Zepdon 400mg Tablet Online | Raltegravir Tab with less price
Buy Zepdon 400mg Tablet Online | Raltegravir Tab with less price
Description of Zepdon 400mg
Zepdon 400 mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine which is used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. This medicine is not a cure for HIV. It only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. It should be used with caution in elderly patients.
Uses of Zepdon 400 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Zepdon 400 is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Major & minor side effects for Zepdon 400 mg Tablet
Blood in urine
Tightness of chest
Loss of appetite
Nausea and Vomiting
Redness of skin
Upper right stomach pain
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis.
Observed in a small fraction of population.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Take the missed dose OF Zepdon 400 mg as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Take raltegravir dose exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Ensure that proper hygiene measures are adopted. Complete the course of treatment to prevent the spread of the infection.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
– This medicine raltegravir in pregnancy is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome
– This medicine should be used with caution since it may cause a Drug Rash with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) syndrome. Appropriate corrective measures may need to be taken or therapy may need to be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of myopathy or increase in serum creatine kinase levels due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of autoimmune disorders due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.