Cytotam 10 mg
Cytotam 10 mg Tablet is a nonsteroidal agent which is used in men and women to treat breast cancer. Cytotam 10 mg is also used in women to prevent breast cancer. This Cytotam medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women. It is advisable that you discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this Cytotam medicine.
Uses of Cytotam 10 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
- Breast cancer
Cytotam 10 mg Tablet is used to treat breast cancer in men and women.
- Ductal Carcinoma in Situ
This Cytotam 10 mg is used to treat Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, a type of breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Prevention
tamoxifen brand Tablet is used to reduce the chances of breast cancer in women who are at a high risk of developing breast cancer.
- McCune-Albright Syndrome
This Cytotam Tablet is used to treat McCune-Albright Syndrome which is a genetic disease that affects the bones, the color of the skin, and results in early puberty.
- Vaginal bleeding
- Skin rash or itching over the entire body
- Pain or swelling in the legs
- Weakness or sleepiness
- Absent, missed, or irregular periods
- Troubled breathing
- Decrease in the amount of urine
Observed in a small fraction of population.
Please inform to your doctor if you have experience of any adverse reaction to the medication.
When not to use?
Contraindications of Cytotam 10 mg Tablet
This Cytotam medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to Cytotam 10 mg Tablet.
This tamoxifen alternatives is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the potential for serious adverse effects on the unborn baby.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose of Cytotam medicine as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose of your medicine, if it is almost the time for your next scheduled dose. Do not double the medicine to make up for the missed One.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose Taken by you.
Warnings for special population
– This Cytotam medication is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the potential for serious adverse effects on the unborn baby.
– This tamoxifen citrate medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women due to the potential for adverse effects in the infants.
- Suppression of menstruation
– This Cytotam pills may cause irregular periods in some women. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this tamoxifen dosage.
- Venous thromboembolism
– This Tamoxifen medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known history of venous thromboembolic events due to an increase in the risk of such events.
- Uterus-Endometrial Cancer
– This Cytotam tab has shown to increase the risk of uterine cancer. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this Cytotam medicine.