diane 35 Contains 3 packages of each contains 21 pills. This Diane-35 medication is a hormonal contraceptive pill that contains both estrogen and progesterone, that you take every day at the same time of day.
If a woman is not already using birth control pills, then she should start taking these diane pills taking the first pill in the package on the first day of her period. If a woman is using different birth control pills or a different birth control method, she should discuss Diane with a pharmacist or other health worker.
While birth control pills start being effective about 7-10 days after starting, diane 35 pill may take the body up to 3 months to get used to the pill in order for any side effects to subside.
When you order this diane drug product, Kasha Customer Support will connect you to a licensed pharmacist over the phone.
Risk versus benefit
Published studies indicate the risk of blood clots from diane and diane 35 generics is up to two times higher than other oral contraceptives and four times higher than women not taking the pill at all.
Some doctors are less concerned about risks posed by Diane-35 and diane generics, saying there is a higher risk of blood clots during and after pregnancy, which the pill prevents.
Obstetrician Steve Robson says doctors need to take a detailed history of patients when prescribing Diane-35 and monitor patients closely.
“Prescribing the pill is not a simple thing at all,” he said.
” diane 35 pill important that every woman who is being treated with the contraceptive pill of any type, whether diane 35 pill Diane or any type, that they’re not given endless repeats of prescriptions for the pill – that every opportunity is taken to review the woman.”
Dr Robson says Diane-35 did have a role to play as a medication.
- breast pain, tenderness, or swelling
- brown, blotchy spots on exposed skin
- discomfort wearing contact lenses
- excess hair growth on face, chest, legs
- hair loss
- increased or decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- menstrual pain
- mood changes
- rash or reddish lumps under the skin
- runny or stuffy nose
- swelling of ankles and feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weight gain or loss
Although most of the side effects by this diane 35 alternative listed below don’t happen very often, they could lead to serious problems if you do not seek medical attention.
Who should NOT take Diane medication?
Do not take diane 35 pill ethinyl estradiol if you:
- are or may be pregnant
- have a history of cholestatic jaundice
- have active liver disease
- have had otosclerosis that worsened during pregnancy
- have known or suspected breast cancer
- have known or suspected tumours dependent on estrogen
- have or have had liver tumours
- have severe diabetes with blood vessel changes
- have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding