Top 10 Tips To Lose Weight Fast
1. Get 7-9 hours of quality sleep per night – Sleep may be the most essential habit of all to help you lose weight fast. The more quality sleep you get, the accessible it is to control hunger and the more energy you have to exercise. Lack of sleep can cause increased hunger, muscle loss, and weight achievement. We have plenty of tips to help you improve the quality of your sleep in our lifestyle section down.
2. Log your food intake in a journal, or app for 3 days – When you track your eating habits with a food periodical, or calorie tracking app even for a few days, it will be an eye-opening experience that can increase your body awareness and help you change your habits. You will learn how many calories you are eating each day, and also the calories in the foods you commonly eat. Understanding your current habits will make changing them much more convenient, and can help you keep weight off long-term.
3. Calculate your target daily calorie intake – Once you have a sense of your eating habits, you can calculate your target calorie intake to ensure you create a calorie deficit. You have to Remember, if you don’t eat fewer calories than you burn, you will not lose weight. Our recommendation is to multiply your weight by 10. If you’re a man with over 25% body fat, or a woman with over 30%, subtract 200 calories from the destination calorie number. For more information, you can check out How Many Calories Should I Eat To Lose Weight? and also How To Calculate Your Calorie Burn.
4. Replace processed foods with whole foods – Obesity has many causes, but the root cause is arguably the rise of processed foods. Food that is processed, like cereal, cake, donuts, and french fries to name a few, provide significant calories without filling you up. Even worse, your hunger levels can increase shortly after eating these foods, causing a vicious cycle of weight gain. Eating foods in their natural state, or as close to their natural state as possible like apples, fish, lettuce, yams, eggs, etc. will help fill you up and stabilize your energy levels, so that you maintain that large calorie deficit.
5. Eat protein with every meal – While nutritionists may argue about whether low carb diets are best, one thing is for certain – a high protein diet helps you lose weight faster. Foods and meals that are high in protein help fill you up without contingent upon too many calories. While 1 gram of fat has 9 calories, 1 gram of protein and carbs has only 4. That’s not to say that dietary fat is bad, it’s just that protein, specifically lean protein sources, will help satisfy your hunger more. Find out how much preteen you need to build muscle.
6. Drink 8-12 cups of water per day – Drinking plenty of water is strongly associated with improved weight loss. Staying hydrated can help increase satiety, especially if you drink a cup of water before each meal.
7. Follow a nutrition plan – You know your target calorie intake and you’ve learned about your current eating habits, now it’s time to create, or find a nutrition plan to follow. You can use the tips from this article to help you craft your own plan, or you can follow one from an experienced nutritionist like our BuiltLean Nutrition Plan. Either way, you know the goal – eat foods that fill you up without providing too many calories so that you hit your target calorie intake each day.
8. Follow a workout plan – Over 200 years ago, Benjamin Franklin advised, “If you fail to plan you are planning to fail”. Clearly, if you have a great workout plan to follow, the likelihood of losing weight increases substantially. You can create your own workout plan using the tips in this article, or you can follow a plan from an experienced fitness coach or trainer, like our BuiltLean Workout Plan.
9. Do full-body workouts 3x per week – Training your entire body each workout will help increase your metabolism and calorie burn while preventing muscle loss. Focus on multi-joint exercises that challenge large muscle groups like squats, lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups to help maximize calorie burn.
10. Be patient – You may have come across this article because you are dying to lose your belly fat fast, but the truth is that losing weight – especially only fat – does not happen overnight. While you can lose 10 pounds in one day simply by dehydrating yourself, it will be almost entirely water weight for weight loss. On the high-end, you can lose 1.5% of your body weight in fat per week. Much more than that, and it’s more likely you’ll be losing muscle and/or water. So a 200 pound man can lose 3 pounds of pure fat per week, which is a hefty 1,500 daily calorie deficit. Just because you want to lose weight faster, doesn’t mean you should, or you will. Be patient, follow your plan, and the excess weight will come off.
Know More About This Medicine and Buy Now : MedyPharma.com