Description of Kamagra 100 MG Tablet
Uses of Kamagra 100 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Erectile DysfuntionKamagra 100 MG pills is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, this pill will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertensionkamagra 100mg is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Contact to your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis.
When not to use?
Contraindications of Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet
AllergyKamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
Nitrate containing medicinesKamagra Gold 100 MG is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
RiociguatKamagra 100 is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Missed DoseTake the missed dose of kamagra 100mg effets as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose of this medicine. This pills applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
OverdoseContact to your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might be require immediate medical attention if the overdose is suspends.
Warnings for special population
– This Kamagra 100 MG Tablet is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
– The use of this kamagra 100mg gold medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.