Naron Cream is manufactured by Sunrise Pharmaceuticals. Formulated using herbal ingredients, Naron Cream is an all-natural product, fragrance-free, without hormones and chemicals.
The key ingredients of Naron Cream include:
– Lodhra is an ayurvedic herb that maintains the elasticity of vaginal muscles and enhances its’ tone;
– Ashwagandha has revitalizing properties and increases protective capabilities of cell membranes. It also normalizes metabolism of estrogen;
– Ceylon Ironwood or Nagkeshar effectively removes carcinogenic substances from the body, has an anti-aging effect, tones and strengthens vaginal muscles;
– Aloe Vera possesses regenerating, healing, moisturizing and tonic properties;
– Turmeric and Damascus Rose provide faster healing of wounds. Turmeric prevents the spreading of bacteria, eliminates the inflammation and has anti-allergic effect of Naron Cream;
– Manzhishta together with White Sandalwood act as an antioxidant, have anti-aging, anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory action.
Clean the genital parts with warm water.
Take a small quantity of naron cream compra onto your fingertips.
Apply cream intravaginally as a gentle massage once a day.
Massage gently and slowly in all directions, until fully absorbed. To sustain its effect do not wash the area where you applied the cream immediately.
Missing a dose
Apply the missed dose of the cream naron as soon as you remember. If it is the time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and apply only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not use a double dose of this medication.
If an overdose of naron cream online occurs and you are feeling unwell, you should seek emergency medical attention or contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.
Side Effects of Naron Cream
- Flushing or redness of pores and skin
- Injection site bruising and purple colour
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Cracked or scaly pores and skin
- fast heartbeat
- difficulty in breathing
- be a part of ache and swelling
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, fingers
- Blurred vision
- Chills or bloodless sweats
Warning And Precaution of Naron Cream
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.