Seroflo Autohaler 125 mg
seroflo autohaler 125mg The combination drug preparation containing Salmeterol Xinafoate and fluticasone propionate is an effective medication that provides symptomatic relief and prevents Asthma, Chronic bronchitis and chronic disorders of pulmonary glands. Seroflo Autohaler 125mg drug is used for controlling and preventing the symptoms caused by asthma like wheezing and shortness of breath.
This Seroflo Autohaler 125mg prevents the asthma attack for asthma sufferers and decreases the inflammation in the lungs by releasing the chemicals that opens up the constricted tubes. Seroflo Autohaler Inhaler is a preventive medicine and is not effective when asthma attack has already begun.
Understanding the drug:
How Seroflo Autohaler 125mg works?
seroflo autohaler contains active ingredient Salbutamol in it, which has a relaxing effect on the constricted bronchioles. Seroflo Autohale is a short acting beta receptor agonist and exerts bronchodilator effects. Seroflo Autohaler 125mg stimulates the beta 2 receptors and relaxes the smooth muscles of all airways from the trachea to the terminal bronchioles.
Along with Seroflo Autohaler medication, This Seroflo Autohaler 125 drug also stops the production of inflammatory cell mediators that causes constriction. It also increases self clearing mechanism of bronchi. Seroflo Autohaler 125mg ingredient helps in relaxing the constricted bronchioles and facilitates the smooth breathing.
- Soreness in the mouth, throat, or tongue
- Muscle cramps
- Joint pain
- Skin rash
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep disturbances
- Swelling of face, lips, mouth, and tongue
- Irregular heartbeat
How to take?
Do not swallow Inhalers. Following are the ways to take the medicine:
- Always check the mouthpiece before using, Seroflo Autohaler 125mg should always be clean and dirt free
- While taking it ,Place the inhaler in and upright position and shake well
- Now you have to empty your lungs by exhaling the air completely out of the lungs
- Put the mouthpiece in patient mouth and said to close there lips
- Take a deep breath through your mouth and press the canister to get puff of this Seroflo Autohaler medication.
- And Now Remove the inhaler and You have to hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Now breathe out through nose
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This seroflo autohaler online medication includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. You doctor will provide you or a recommand you the list of drugs to be avoided while taking Inhaler.
- Sympathomimetics drugs
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Beta blockers like Atenolol
- Azole antifungal such as ketoconazole