suhagra duralong 10% spray is a topical anesthetic gel/ointment used to relieve itching, burning, discomfort, and pain associated with skin disorders such as sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, plant poisonings, and hemorrhoids. Suhagra Duralong 10% Spray is also used to numb the gums during dental procedures, treat nerve pain caused by post-herpetic neuralgia, as well as relieve inflammation in the mouth and throat. Suhagra Duralong Spray medication may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
suhagra duralong spray
is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain caused by anal or rectal problems
- Before minor surgeries as local anesthetic
- Pain caused by mouth ulcers
- Pain caused by denture irritation
- Suhagra Duralong Spray may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Before using suhagra duralong
Spray, consult With your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products, allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of suhagra duralong spray buy online
drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product packet. Dosage is based on your condition. You must tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not apply frequently
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking other medicines
- Use recommended quantity
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using Suhagra Duralong Spray medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Lidocaine spray. you have to take care about Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- You Must care about that , do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Suhagra Duralong Spray. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor or medical healthcare.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. You have to Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting Suhagra Duralong medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember about it, if you are on a dosing schedule. Generally, the injectable form is administered in a hospital set up by a qualified healthcare professional and the topical form has no dosing regimen, hence the likelihood of missing a dose of this medication is very low.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose with Suhagra Duralong medicine is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose of the drug may include slowed or difficult breathing, change in heart rate, coma etc.
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Injection site bruising and red coloration
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Cracked or scaly skin
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Join pain and swelling
- Blurred vision
- Chills or cold sweats
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Unpleasant aftertaste
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Unusual thirst
- Convulsions (seizures)