What Tadalista 20 mg Is And What It Is Used For?
Tadalista 20 mg is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
Tadalista 20 mg belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 20 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation Tadalista 20 mg works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. Tadalista 20 mg will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Tadalista 20 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not tacking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
BEFORE YOU TAKE Tadalista 20 mg
Do not take Tadalista 20 mg:
• If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
• If you have had a recent stroke
• If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
• If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Tadalista 20 mg or anyof the other ingredients of Tadalista 20 mg
• if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (‘nitrates’) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). Tadalista 20 mg has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.
Tack special care with Tadalista 20 mg:
S**ual activity carries a possible risk to patients with heart disease because it puts an extra strain on your heart. If you have a heart problem you should tell your doctor.
• The following are reason why Tadalista 20 mg may also not be sutaible for you. If any of them apply to you, talk to your doctor before you take the medicine:
• You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow), leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells) or any deformation of your pe**is.
• You have a serious liver or kidney problem.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Memory loss, Back pain, Diarrhoea, Facial redness, Flushing, Headache, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Sore throat, Stomach upset.
• Do not take more than once per day.
• If you have an erection for more than 4 hours, call a doctor.
• The drug works best when taken on an empty stomach.
• Do not take the drug if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems.
• Tadalafil may cause dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking sildenafil.
• You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking tadalafil as it may increase the side effects.
• It’s best to take this drug about 1 hour before s**ual activity, but you can take anywhere between 4 hours and 30 minutes before you need it.